Anarchy: The Purge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The Rules: Read Me First

2 posters

Go down

The Rules: Read Me First Empty The Rules: Read Me First

Post by Tobias Mikaelson Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:25 pm

• ALL usernames need to be a first AND last name. NO exceptions. Examples of what your username should look like is: John Smith If your username is not within this standard, you will receive one prompt to change it. If ignored, you will be deleted.

Character limit: For the most part, there is no limit, however, once you get up to five, any further character will require approval before being made. Approval will depend on the current characters' activity.

Graphic limits: Your avatar may be a maximum of 150px across and 200 down. Your signature may only be one graphic.

Minimum Post Length: 200 words. This is to ensure your character develops and also that the person you are posting with will be able to respond to your posts. Also it it is to ensure that whatever story line you are creating will be able to flourish.

No God-Modding. Also known as God-Modeling or simply GMing, this is when someone writes another player's reaction.

Please try to keep things realistic. Or at least as realistic as things can be.  Not everyone is going to be rich and survive.  People will die, be prepared for that now.

Please do not double post, except for in the OOC forum.

Sex. It is allowed.

Relationships. We expect them and they are allowed.

Be respectful to everyone.

These are the rules, and they are subject to change at any time. In which case you will receive notice. Please post below that you have read and understand these rules using the following code:

Code:
I (insert character's first and last name) have fully read and understand the rules.
Tobias Mikaelson
Tobias Mikaelson
Admin

https://anarchyrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Rules: Read Me First Empty Re: The Rules: Read Me First

Post by Enzo Rossi Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:44 pm

I Enzo Rossi, have fully read and understand the rules.

Enzo Rossi
Enzo Rossi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum